There will be a touch with a camera

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mossme89, Sep 9, 2009.

1. mossme89

mossme89 Member

Look at the apple website on the ipod touch pages. it looks very unprofessional, like they ripped out something last minute. The site does not have that snazzy feel on that page.

I think the rumors with the issues on the camera modules were true, and the scrapped the camera for now. they might introudce it later at another event
  2. zwillyc

zwillyc New Member

Hopefully, but wait till next year
  3. hampstenj

hampstenj New Member

so freakin what... You could at least announce it.. and for that matter where's the 16gb touch....
  4. fashiongeek

fashiongeek New Member

well announcing will make other people wait for that so it will kill new 3g ipod touch...i don't know i m just f***ing so mad
  5. mossme89

mossme89 Member

I agree. Just tell us, even though there will be a wait. I guess they want to just to make as much $ as possible, and added this "2.5" generation touch.

There was just too much evidence built up, with cases, and numerous reports, etc. The ipod touch went undermentioned in the keynote, and the apple site feels like its just missing something......

I'm guessing this gen is for the holiday season, and we will see a camera update in Q1 2010 with the tablet

Same. I'm like WTF!? this doesnt make any sense. But the fact that this doesn't make any sense with the nano getting a camera might mean we will see a touch camera soon.....
  6. Hama

Hama New Member

I doubt it, think how the people will react when they bought a iPod touch without a camera, and then the get to hear that there's already a new version that has a camera ?
  7. xFKSxSquirrel

xFKSxSquirrel Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    im pissed but i need a new ipod so im going to the nearest apple store(hoping they have them in stock) and buying one.
  8. peepingmike

peepingmike Member

Isn't their next "event" in June?
  9. Touchtacular

Touchtacular New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    This is just not Apple. A new iteration of the Touch came out each year in September, then they have an entire fricking year and all they do is bump up the processing power and make it cheaper. It doesn't add up. I think they were delayed, like that rumor says. Maybe in a month or two...
  10. daku

daku Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch