Theoretical question about making folders.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Mo132, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Mo132

Mo132 New Member

Would it be possible to create a sort of folder for the iTouch? You know how there's music, videos etc. Would it be possible to make a Games folder and stick all my games in there? Looking at cuteFTP it would sound easy enough to create a Games folder and stick my games in there.

Anyone tried this and know if its possible? I'm not gonna bother if no one has tried it because everytime I've tried something new, it's ended up in restoring my ipod!
  2. idoubtit92

idoubtit92 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    i think its way more complicated than just adding a folder and sticking in any old game and play it on your ipod
  3. ben471

ben471 New Member

Are you talking about games from installer, or games from iTunes or just random games?
    If the game does work on the Touch then you CANNOT just put them all in a folder. They have to be with the other Applications as a .app folder in /Allpications.

So the short answer is NO, no matter what kind of games you're talking about.
  4. Rawd

Rawd New Member

I am in desperate need of this. I don't see why it wouldn't be possible to have folders on the summerboard. I am going into my 8th page of apps soon..

Please Register or Log in to view images