Themed Icons Don't Show Up On Categories?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by the goat, Jun 13, 2010.

1. the goat

the goat Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I have a 1g iPod Touch 3.1.2 and I put some games in a categories folder, pressed the 'i' button in the corner and I selected the theme I want the icons to be but some of them are just square with no theme at all, this is really bugging me, you could say I sort of have OCD I can't stand something looking different from the others so I would appreciate any help, thanks, also while I'm here I won't bother making another thread: Is there any way to get more than 11pages of apps? (I know about Infiniboard I don't wanna pay for it + dont really like it anyway)
  2. Theodosius

Theodosius Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    There might be a way (edit .plist). But besides 5 column springboard, and 5 row springboard and categories and stack, no. Don't think so. As for the themed icons, are the icons supposed to be themed, you have those icons in the theme, right? If so, is the name spelled the way it appears on your iPod?
  3. the goat

the goat Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Yeah its not like none of them are themed, a few of them are, a few aren't. And when they are on springboard they are themed but as soon as they go into a folder they go back they aren't even rounded, its just the raw square icon.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Does anyone know how to fix this its driving me crazy!!! Either this, or a way to get like 15 pages of apps!
  4. Fishy

Fishy Member

Device:
    iPad
    Categories SB should fix this.