Theme Stuck

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by antihaxer, Jan 5, 2008.

1. antihaxer

antihaxer New Member

For some reason the only thing I can change now is my dock. My wallpaper and status bar are black and no matter how many times I change them in Customize or apply a new theme they stay the same.ow Any ideas on how to fix this?
  2. SnappingTwig

SnappingTwig New Member

Hey, I'm having the same issue.

I have yet to find a solution, hopefully someone else here will be able to help us out.
  3. 1shootist

1shootist New Member

me too....themes can't be changed......I did notice at the very bottom of the summerboard page..where it has the themes.., wallpaper.....dim wall paper...etc.... that it says "SMBPrefs 3.0 SummerBoard 3.0 (Inactive)"

and on my sons touch it says "SMBPrefs 3.0 SummerBoard 3.0 (Active)"....if it matters mine is 8GB his is 16GB....

I have tried SEARCH many times and it has been no help at all....can anyone please help out with any thoughts...ideas...it would be greatly...greatly appreciated...

Thanks, 1shootist
  4. antihaxer

antihaxer New Member

I just restored. :/ I reinstalled customize and when it goes to the spicychicken picture it stays there for a bit then goes back to the spring board. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times with different versions. Any ideas?

It happened to me again! Even after restoring and reinstalling everything... I am going to try uninstalling summerboard and reinstalling. I will post how it goes.