Theme ruining my iPod... Help.

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by DarkStryder360, Mar 12, 2008.

1. DarkStryder360

DarkStryder360 New Member

downloaded a theme the other day, used it and everything was red.. Yeh fine change the theme to another I downloaded and everything is still red.

I delete the theme, uninstall smb and customize, reinstall and the red crap is still here. It looks terrible.

By everywhere I mean, even now when typing I have a red back where it says prev next and done.. Done is highlighted red and the other two are black.

My url bar at the top is black and the loading bar is a black to red gradient.

It goes on. I am fed up of this red crap.

Can someone please help me get rid of this redness.

I believe the theme to be something like iblood or dark knight .. Or something similar.
  2. super51fan

super51fan Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    just install the defalut pacakge
  3. Bossboss17

Bossboss17 New Member

i dont want to start a new thread for this but can someone tell we where to place a wallpaper pack in ssh cuz i cant find where
    also where to place theme for password lock screen
    i have 1.1.4
  4. 8gigaPodTouch

8gigaPodTouch New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    use ur iTunes to sync Photos and select new Wallpaper from Settings

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. full1

full1 New Member

That might be the purpose of the theme there are themes like that that completely alter your itouchs normal theme.. It changes the color of the images like. For example the keys in you keyboard may be red. Just want to tell you its completely normal.. But not saying it isnt a problem like most apps in installer this one might not properly uninstall . The only way I know of that removes it is completely restoring your touch... The program was probablyb not given a valid delete destination.

Hate to tell you this

6. 8gigaPodTouch

8gigaPodTouch New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    did u install something called OtherArtwork.file?

7. ktango

ktango New Member

there is a source called itouchable.de get that and download default package which will be in the theme section of customize after you download it....same thing happened to me, stay away from themes that change the entire look of your itouch most of them are buggy
  8. v12vanquish

v12vanquish Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    You tried hard reseting? holding down the sleep button and turning off then on the device?
  9. Firespray

Firespray Banned

It sounds like you installed a theme that included a Other.Artwork file, that's probably why some stuff are red. You'd need a backup file of it to restore it back to default appearance.