Release [Theme Release] Pipboy 3000 V.1.0

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Wills42, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Wills42

Wills42 New Member

Here it is folks! The theme quite a few of you have been waiting for! The Fallout Pipboy 3000 theme is here to guide you through the Wasteland of DC! A video will be up later tonight to show you how to set up the theme. I'm very excited about this theme, because it's my first theme (ever)! This isn't the same Pipboy theme as the one released a while ago, which only had icons of the Vault tech man from the game, this is based on the device from the actual game!

Please Register or Log in to view images

I hope you all enjoy it!
    -Link to file: http://[PIRACY.rs].com/files/226562443/Pipboytheme.rar
    -Link to video, introducing the theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVxrU4WLmkI
    The actual Image

Please Register or Log in to view images

Attached Files:

• 001.PNG
      001.PNG
      File size:
      80.1 KB
      Views:
  2. nikj14

nikj14 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    nice. DL'ing
  3. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

Ehh, not my style, i like good old icon themes, but it's all right, whoever is looking for something like this is bound to love it.
  4. Wills42

Wills42 New Member

To those who know what their doing: Use Categories to make a 'Programs' and 'Games' folder, download iBlank, and set up EXACTLY as shown in the screenshot above. (The app icons were drawn that way) This is so you don't HAVE to wait for me to make the video, which will come up later tonight. Happy Downloading!
  5. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Sorry, never played Fallout 3, so my critiquing might not be accurate. Anyways here it is:

Overall I like the feel, never played Fallout but I know enough about it to say that this is nice. Of course I'd like to see different animations but that isn't what you were going for.
    Font is super inconsistent, settings is it's own, the other ones are all different sizes and it bugs me. The 4 icons that actually have allotted slots don't really fit in their spots except for Programs. Make the status bar transparent so it doesn't take away from the wallpaper.
    A suggestion would be to put widgets in instead of the player stats (HP, EXP, AP) do like a weather, date/time, and Calendar or you can find some other stuff to put there.

For some reason this makes me want a Bioshock (which I've also never played) theme like when you buy a new weapon or power (my terminology sucks cuz I've only seen my friend play it once) they give you the ticket that shows the lil guy using it. <- This whole paragraph was worded really poorly.
  6. Wills42

Wills42 New Member

Thank you for the suggestions! Like I said, I'm constantly fixing the UI, so any inputs on it or suggestions are much appreciated. I'll take them into consideration for future updates.
  7. rileyman

rileyman Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Meh. Crappy.
  8. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ^Tell him why it's crappy.
  9. geonsteelers

geonsteelers New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Wow. Is this a theme or was this just made for fun?
  10. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    We don't need your sarcasm.