theme/question

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by carvalho360, Nov 25, 2007.

1. carvalho360

carvalho360 New Member

hey i just got 2 things to ask/ request. the first is, ( i dont belive anyone has mentioned this anywhere else) could someone make a call of duty 4 OR halo 3 theme. i think they would look great if anyone could make them, and this kind of leads to my second question. i followed the istructions on ipodtouch masters videos to creating my own theme, and i made sure i had EVERY APP replaced with some sort of icon, i made a wallpaper for it and changed the permissions to 755. yet whenever i laod it all that shows up r the defaults, this may have been started and asnwered earlier but i figured id just repeat it in a single post : D someone please help

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. berky93

berky93 New Member

yu must be sure to use proper capitalization, its really picky about that. also they MUST be in a foder called Icons, with a capital I.
    Also make sure you selected the theme for use in summerboard and have all aspects turned on (use theme ... [on| ] <---like that)
  3. carvalho360

carvalho360 New Member

yea that did it, i forgot to capitalize I and W in wallpaper..thanks for the great help