theme.. HELP..

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by chris3344, Nov 16, 2007.

1. chris3344

chris3344 New Member

when i change my theme... the photos, videos and the some other app icon doesnt change there icon to the theme... what can i do so these app icon change when i change the theme.. CAN SOMEONE TELL MY WHY THAT HAPPENING AND HOW I CAN FIX IT??

can someone tell me intructions of were i download battery image. or were tog et. and were i put them on my ipod touch... PLEASE HELP SOMEONE...
  2. vadimqwe

vadimqwe New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    make sure in your smb prefernces, you theme icons are turned on
  3. chris3344

chris3344 New Member

yes its on but still the photos and videos and some other icons dont change.. they are the same what ever theme i use..

Please Register or Log in to view images

please help..
  4. ekan

ekan New Member

i had to change the language on the icon to swedish. like "music" to "musik" and so on!
    this may help u?

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Also, pay attention to Capitalization. It is crucial. videos.png is not the same as Videos.png.
  6. dadav

dadav New Member

I'm having the same problem as chris with my weather icon. I've tried everything obvious i think to no avail. I'm running it in english, caps is all right, correct icon is in theme and even the applications folders itself.
    HELP!