Theme help !!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by kafilemarduk, Mar 21, 2008.

1. kafilemarduk

kafilemarduk New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    hi guys i installed summerBoard 3.2 ( active ) on my ipod touch. i downloaded lots of themes but it didnt show them on themes> . what can i do ??
  2. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

are you on 1.1.4 jailbroken?
  3. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    yeah I'm having the same issue and I'm on 1.1.4 jailbroken. I know there are a couple other threads dealing with this but I can't find them right now so I'll just post here. My initial idea was to just SSH and change the permissions of the themes because they're apparently wrong but when I tried to go into root/library/summerboard or mobile/library/summerboard using CuteFTP it won't let me. I also have ipodtouchmaster's summerboard fix and changed permissions so that summerboard is active, what's funny is that it worked fine before I restored my iPod yesterday so it must be either a luck based error or a newly developed one.
  4. kafilemarduk

kafilemarduk New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i am on 1.1.4 jailbroken. i wathed the video of ipodtouchmaster's summerboard fix but still i cant use any themes ... also it doesnt show the "default" in the list, the theme list is empty. any answers ??
  5. kafilemarduk

kafilemarduk New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ok i am a real n00b. how can i ssh the themes with WinSCP to my ipod touch ?? i have to get an account ?