Theme Help

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Allekks, May 6, 2009.

1. Allekks

Allekks New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Tap Tap Help

Just A Quick Question. How Do I Make It So Tap Tap And Tap Tap 2 Have Different Icons?
  2. The Crow

The Crow Banned

You can find many icons from downloading full complete themes on this site or Modmyi.com to your desktop, but you have to include the names of the members in which you borrowed the icons from their themes. You can just Google (free iPhone theme downloads) and just use the icons you find, then when it comes to creating your own themes with these icons/Sliders/Batteries you borrow and when you create the folder Icons and inside that folder you just name them exactly what the icons are called on your own iPod. So if you want to create a theme of your own, you will right click on your desktop and create a new folder and name it what ever you want. Then in side that you create a folder called (Bundles) and in side that you create 2 seperate folders named (com.apple.springboard) & (com.apple.TelephonyUI), then in the main part of your theme folder you create a Icon folder then add Dock if you wish and Wallpaper and LockBackground images. Also remember all images have to be in .png format, and in side com.apple.springboard you will put batteries and inside com.apple.TelephonyUI you will put your Slider images. Your best bet is to just download a complete theme and follow it to a tee, and like I mentioned above just create any image you wish for Tap Tap and make sure you spell it exactly what it says on your iPod. Good luck and just keep looking, and when your done you can enjoy it or share with others too.

Cheers, The Crow
  3. Allekks

Allekks New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeahh I Know
    Its Just Tap Tap Revenge And Tap Tap Revenge 2 Have The Same Screen Name
  4. NeSEncHo

NeSEncHo Active Member

Name Tap Tap Icon "com.tapulous.TapTap.png" and Tap Tap 2 Icon "com.tapulous.taptaprevengeII.png"
    that right? I'm pretty sure...
  5. Ralzaider

Ralzaider New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I don't think that's what he was asking for mate, lol...

Tap Tap: com.tapulous.TapTap
    Tap Tap 2: com.tapulous.taptaprevengeII
  6. Allekks

Allekks New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks

These two icons are still in 'Icons' Right?
  7. NeSEncHo

NeSEncHo Active Member

Yea. Always into ./Icons/.
  8. Allekks

Allekks New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch