The value of a Jailbroken iPod touch

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by I_am_Mad_like_This, Nov 25, 2007.

1. I_am_Mad_like_This

I_am_Mad_like_This New Member

With 100 NES roms, game applications, web browser, 16GB media player, youtube, mail application, Instant messenger, bunch of game applications, and the power to install apps directly from your iPod, how much would it cost?
  2. Mindfield

Mindfield New Member

Are you referring to what it would be "worth" if someone was selling a jailbroken Touch with a bunch of stuff on it? The same as a stock Touch, because it would be illegal to sell one in that condition, and even more illegal to profit from the additions.
    It would be like selling a PS2 with a bunch of burned discs and trying to charge more for it because of the pirated software.
  3. Mint-Berry Crunch

Mint-Berry Crunch Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Actually, its worth less than a stock iPod. 1) Its used. 2) Its not in its original condition.
  4. I_am_Mad_like_This

I_am_Mad_like_This New Member

selling my iPod touch? of course not. I love my iPod touch. Well you know the imaginations of human.
  5. Mookler

Mookler Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Presumably the main "Cost" if you were to be legal would be for all the roms.
    Give say, at least 35 bucks a rom * however many roms you put on and it can add up fast.
    It'd be even more expensive if you got sued for having roms cos then they can charge you like, a lot more per rom.