The Truth

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by Teslanaut, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I am quite tired of hiding who I really am from everyone, that includes the people I put in Power, people who I trusted. Tired having to hide who I really am, what I really do on this site, and try to keep hiding in the shadows. But no more. The truth of the matter is, I see. I see all. I know what is going on all the time. Why? How? Because I am the Administrator. I am the hand that pulls the strings. I am the Alpha that started it all on this site.

Please Register or Log in to view images

It's been two years and things have been going great here. I've seen lots of people learn, change, become better people on this here site. People learning about the iPod Touch, iPhone, iPhone OS, Mac OS, and even learning to be better people from the other experienced members of this site. People changing the way they act on the internet and, hopefully, in real life, to be more respectful and considerate to the people around them. I've been posting a lot of my mind lately to find out how people would react to how this face seems toward them, working through this face to judge how you REALLY are.

I've also seen quite a lot of.. The dark side of people. Piracy, racism, sexism, ignorance, and hate. Some of you don't ever learn, don't ever read the rules. You continually flame anyone regardless of the rules, even though you don't know who they are (or who they could be). It's time you people learn. Learn to respect everyone, online and off. And see the consequences of your actions and what could happen if you don't respect the rules, the people around you, and the people who bring you a service for you to use.

For the lazy people:

I am bgizzle. I've seen who you all really are. And you will now be watched at a much more... Detailed level.
  2. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    See, it's me.
  3. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

LOL, you gotta be kidding me Tes.

Nice one.
  4. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Who is kidding?
  5. Duykur

Duykur Banned

So you are the alpha and the omega, then beginning and the end?

GOD?
  6. Samevans

Samevans New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hahahaha i knew it!!
  7. Duykur

Duykur Banned

i can't stop rolfing, nice collaboration!
  8. GGRules

GGRules New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Sweet Jesus....i would have never guessed
  9. iMario

iMario Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Hello World!
  10. IT_Kid

IT_Kid Banned

I knew it! So at times you banned yourself to make it all real. There was always something fishy!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.