The Truth About MacWorld....

Discussion in 'Macworld San Francisco 2009' started by MrHoboez, Jan 6, 2009.

1. MrHoboez

MrHoboez New Member

I Belive that since we are in a bad time right now ( ie: people losing jobs, auto industry about to go KA BOOM ) apple might not be gaining enough to release that "ONE PRODUCT". Also I belive the reason why Steve Job's did not present like usual at the " Mac world " ( Or w/e you want to call it ) is because he did not want to present " something that simply just got updated". ( Life, and 1 more inch notebook ).

I also think that since this was the last macworld, WHY WOULD A COMPANY RELEASE SOMETHING " NEW AND AWSOME " When its not even their own show?

Post your comments on beliefs on "WHY They did so bad this year in the macworld".

Please NO FLAMING?
  2. b1j4nt

b1j4nt New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well for starters no steve jobs

Please Register or Log in to view images

and they focused more on software updates than actual hardware updates which is sorta boring but still nice updates like DRM free music will destroy amazon's music store.
  3. MrHoboez

MrHoboez New Member

Didnt know bout that. YES CHEAPER MUSIC!
  4. NickPod

NickPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I just think that people have too-high of expectations of Apple. No company releases something new and great every single year. The economy is suffering, companies are suffering, and individuals are suffering. Apple is no exception.
    If you can't understand the fact, and have sympathy and be understanding of Apple's situation, then you probably aren't a real fan/supporter of Apple.

Perhaps they are waiting for Steve's health to improve to announce something big and great. He is the face of Apple, and it just wouldn't be "right" if somebody else were to announce it.
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    DO you know how many billions Apple has in the bank? It's ridiculous and as of a few months ago they had more cash than Microsoft. They can't release a new version of every product every two or three months. Hence the end of their macworld attendance!
  6. MrHoboez

MrHoboez New Member

Im sorry poster above me.. But thats false information until provided further.

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. NickPod

NickPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Are you referring to me or jpga?
  8. 101gfx

101gfx New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You are false information. MacWorld wasn't any worse this year.
  9. sup1234

sup1234 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    They didnt do bad. you cant expect apple to release something new and awesome every few months. I thought that was a pretty good macworld.
  10. centroid

centroid New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    i really think the rumors are the only reason we are disappointed. We created such high expectations like Nick said. You can't expect them to release "game changing hardware" every 4-6months. I have to say I was wishing for an update to those mac minis tho.. lol