The SKully Candy Headphones for Touch 2G

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by RichCorsair, Mar 8, 2009.

1. RichCorsair

RichCorsair New Member

Hi, do most of you hardcore Touch 2G users dig the Skull Candy Noise reduction Earphones / Headphones? I hear they are supposed to deliver superior sound quality, compared to the average iPod Accessories Headphones / Earphones? Also, as compared to some of the $400+ options, how do you feel it ranks? I really wanna make sure I get a good deal in terms of hearig the whole sound delivered by my Touch device.

I'm not sure if its true, but i have read on some websites that if your headphones / earphones frequency of the speakers isn't of the optimal hertz, you will miss certain nuances of PURE digital music. But I wasn't too sure if this was really true, since most programs like iTunes and MP3 and the other digital download paid sites offer digitized versions of studio created cd's.

Can a 192kbps mp3 compare to the full sound of a studio quality cd-rom?

I appreciate the input and I thank you for your insight nd answers in advance.

Richard.
  2. sowhatu

sowhatu New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Skullcandy is for bass and volume.
    Microsoft zune premium earbuds are for quality.
  3. SmoothTroopa

SmoothTroopa Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    well i think the skullcandy quolitty is awesome for me
  4. hyperstalker

hyperstalker Member

Device:
    HTC One
    yea i use skull candy work great for me nobody else liked them because they use the crappy ones that come with your ipod
  5. SmoothTroopa

SmoothTroopa Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    XD i was one of those crappy earphone users.
    One strange thing i noticed......er make it two:
    1. they are cheaper than apples yet 10x better
    2.when i bought them i forgot to look at the specifications and back home i was really freaked out because the frequency range starts at 100 and not 16 like most of other earphones. But when i listened to them the bass was super awesome
  6. hyperstalker

hyperstalker Member

Device:
    HTC One
    yea everybodys like ewww i dont like them and im like your loss lol. only problem i have had is them fall out of my ears pretty easy but you usually get 3 different bud types large medium and small.
  7. SmoothTroopa

SmoothTroopa Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    hey hyperstaker ive hear rumors round da net that they are quite fragile. are they true?
  8. MANOWAR©

MANOWAR© Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I have both the skull candy's and the SE210's. The skull candy's have an overkill of bass but sound ok other than that. Definitely better than the free ones apple give you. Compared to the SE210 though they aren't even close. The SE210's blow them away. There is a reason they cost so much more than the skull candy's, they are worth it.
  9. hyperstalker

hyperstalker Member

Device:
    HTC One
    well if they are then i have the sturdiness pair lol. mine have been ripped out of my ipod stuffed into my pocket dropped everything and they work perfectly still well idk anymore dont have an ipod to test them on anymore : [ but never listen to rumors i always test things to their full capacity.
  10. SmoothTroopa

SmoothTroopa Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    oh thanks mate i was realy scared of them to break