the redsn0w census....

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by redsn0wshoes, Feb 23, 2009.

1. redsn0wshoes

redsn0wshoes New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    So i know a few ppl who have touches, both 1st and 2nd gen., and really, it seems to me that the masses at large dont even know what jailbreaking is. Most ppl who spend the 230 or more for their mp3 players seem to be happy with 'factory settings'. but, you know, not being a n00b and all, how can we ever be happy with factory settings?
    So this is my question: how many ppl in the whole world do you think have jailbroken their 2g touches? I'm sure we are in the minority, but if you had to guess, how minor is our minority? Becuase, when you really think about it, we're (and not just the redsn0w p33ps, all of the jailbreakers out there) on the frontier of technology, what with the EFF/apple argument on the legality of jailbreaking. I understand the reasons why apple doesnt want us to do it, but we paid the $$ for the hardware and we can do with it as we please. sh*t, if i wanted to bread it in flour, deep fry it and use it as a crispy, pleasant-smelling paperweight, i can if i want to. (it would make your paper kinda greasy, tho.)
    i'm proud to be in the minority of ipod touch users who can never settle for factory settings! stoopid n00bs.... lol.
  2. vannmann

vannmann New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    there are alot of ppl that have done it that havent even been to these forums
  3. redsn0wshoes

redsn0wshoes New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i'm aware of that fact, it's not like i'm actually trying to do a census, just asking other ppls opinions on the number of redsn0w users out there.
  4. neige2G

neige2G New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well it sucks to be those ppl!

IPTFs = #1
  5. ketamine

ketamine New Member

there's that guy who blenders many tech product, did he do the iPod Touch yet?
  6. Nathan B

Nathan B Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I know he's at least done an iPhone, close enough in my ibook