The reason there are no apps on installer or cydia

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Gatzy118, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Gatzy118

Gatzy118 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    before i start, this is my opinion not fact.

Many people have been saying that we havnt got many apps on jailbroken 2.x because nobody has ported them yet or they havnt had long enough. But no, i believe its because the developers just cant bear making a little money at the same time. So all of our jailbroken developers have put there apps on the appstore not installer or cydia! We our losing our wonderful community! We cant let this happen, we cant let apple win, we will have more free apps on installrr and cydia! As long as we can jailbreak the fitmware we will have apps. I think we should donate more to these developers so they can afford to spend time developibg but still let our community have free software. Come on guys lets pull together an beat apple.

Who is with me?
  2. mikesgroove

mikesgroove New Member

i really don't think there's any reason to try and beat apple. the money they make fuels the research and development it takes to create devices like the iPhone, Touch, and MacBook Air. If there wasn't money for resources and incentives to innovate, you wouldn't have that beautiful Touch.

but, i do see your point. honestly, there's nothing wrong with the "original" devs trying to earn a living. some will come back, but others will take their place. just be patient, the jailbreaking community isn't going anywhere...
  3. Gatzy118

Gatzy118 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    lol i started reading ur post nd thought yeah gd point, then i saw ur sig and thought: wow im startin to like this guy lol