The quest help

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by falloutmike, Apr 7, 2009.

1. falloutmike

falloutmike New Member

I've gotten stuck with the wart disease. I can't seem to find a cure for it, or a healer. Where can I find one?
  2. _Devn_

_Devn_ Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I had the same prob...
    1. Go north of city and there's like a small town the city is vastares btw
    2. There should b like an alchemist there and he sells the cure

Hope it helps... Btw I'm stuck at noblemans quest if u Can help me please PM me
  3. falloutmike

falloutmike New Member

thanks, i decided to start a new game, up to level 6 so far.
  4. h3llt0y0

h3llt0y0 New Member

srry dude...can't help for nobleman's...I'm stuck on that one too...however I would need help for Matras infection...how can you crumble the wall or something like that????
  5. jcp42877

jcp42877 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    How is this game?! It's one I've continuously had my eye on, but even with the free credit i was given, I'm still a bit skeptical of the $5.99.

But I may wait for the newer games being released (i only have $15 credit left):

NFS
    LiveFire
    Sims 3
    Assassin's Creed
    Resident Evil Degeneration
    etc....
  6. _Devn_

_Devn_ Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Mattas infection u go down in hole in the graveyard and u take the first left walk in the tunnel and if it doesn't crumble u have to shoot a attack magic spell at the bubbles then it doesn't smell but u still need to kill that ghoul

And don't forget about the storage thingy with free stuff there's a switch on the wall after u beat the ghoul..... Hope it helps
  7. h3llt0y0

h3llt0y0 New Member

It does help thx

Please Register or Log in to view images

...damn but the abandoned mine thingy is hard to pass at the last chamber XD
  8. SceneKidChaos

SceneKidChaos New Member

you either need really high persuasion or to be an Eitherim race or however it's spelled
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Dear world I need HELP from someone who knows what there doing here, I've already beaten the game but a few things seem impossible to do.
    In several places there seem to be ladders on the ceiling, the kind that look like they should be able to drop down. Any help with this I'd love. Also if anyone else has gotten this far how the he'll do I damage the cyclops king in the caves south of the phyrn cemetary? He seems Invulnerable.

Alright, and even though I'm frusterated by these I Love This Game! People if you haven't played it through yet, don't give up!
  9. charlieiscool12

charlieiscool12 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Play the lite version... It is bad
  10. falloutmike

falloutmike New Member

This game is bad?? psh, yah right. Just not your kind of game, so don't say its bad. -.-