The Pianist

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by iRoc, Nov 23, 2008.

1. iRoc

iRoc New Member

I don't know if this is the right place for this thread. You can move it to the proper place if it isn't.

I'm trying to find the app for my iPod Touch as everyone knows is called Pianist, formally known as iAno. I've installed iAno, but it does not do anything near at all as much as this one in this link... http://moocowmusic.com/Pianist

That site and http://www.appsafari.com/utilities/2863/iano-native-piano say to go to Apple's app store to get it, but it's no where to be found, or at least I cannot see it. They say it is there for four bucks.

Maybe someone in here may know what I'm doing wrong that's causing me not to be able find this app so I can be on my way to installing it; and hopefully it'll work with version 114, (1.1.4) `cos I'd rather not have to fool around to upgrade to the 2.2 that I hear is out now.

Thanks!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

it's in the app store right now
    upgrade to 2.2 man
  3. iRoc

iRoc New Member

Sorry, I do not see Pianist anywhere at the Apple app store. Do you have the exact link for it?

Thank you!
  4. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  5. iRoc

iRoc New Member

Okay, ty! I'm gonna do it ASAP,`cos I'm now trying to hook up my stereo system that has been disconnected for weeks due to rearranging my livingroom. I'll let ya all know when I get it done.

Thanks!

------------------double post merged------------------
    Okay, I bought Pianist, then it said to upgrade to the newest version of iTunes, so I did, but my Pianist app that I paid for is no where to be found and asking me to buy again; and also asking me to pay for the iPod Touch version 2.2 for $10. I'll do that, but where the heck is my Pianist app that I just bought? Not gonna buy it again.

Plus. will this mess up my Jailbreak that's already on the iPod? `cos I went through trials and errors trying to get it jailbroken and to get a phone app put into it.

And I didn't double post. I don't know why it says that.
    Okay, I bought Pianist, then it said to upgrade to the newest version of iTunes, so I did, but my Pianist app that I paid for is no where to be found and asking me to buy again; and also asking me to pay for the iPod Touch version 2.2 for $10. I'll do that, but where the heck is my Pianist app that I just bought? Not gonna buy it again.

Plus. will this mess up my Jailbreak that's already on the iPod? `cos I went through trials and errors trying to get it jailbroken and to get a phone app put into it.

(I typed this all over again just incase that double post caused no one to see what is going on with my app that I just bought).

Thanks again!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Crap, how is one suppose to get a question in here if it keeps saying I double posted? Did anyone see what I posted above about me not getting my Pianist app that I bought about 30 minutes ago? lol
    Now I'm trying to call Apple, but have no idea where the cell is at. This is starting to get on my nerves now. No app and no cell. :\
    There it goes again, saying I'm double posting... over and over again, all on the same post number 5. You all won't even see, much less even know what's going over here if it keeps doing that double posting. :\
    lol... No one even knows I'm posting, all `cos of this double posting nonsense it's says that I've done repeatedy.