Preview The Only Wrestling Theme (I've found)

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by ablindguy522, Oct 7, 2009.

1. ablindguy522

ablindguy522 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Spent a good while making this yesterday, put it on ModMyi, but they seem to be taking a while to put it on Cydia. Anywho.

I only have the default icons made and some of the obvious Cydia stuff, MxTube, etc. If there is an app icon that you want done, please email me (monkeyscpie@gmail.com, preferred) or send me a PM with the APP and the WRESTLER'S NAME. With virtually an endless list of wrestlers, I will try to make this the most extensive theme yet.

Sorry, but I WILL NOT make a Jeff Hardy icon until he is proven innocent for his drug charges.

Attached Files:

2. PhoenixRiver

PhoenixRiver New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Sorry but this is very plain, The icons could be a lot better. You could add Jeff Hardy.. In an orange jumpsuit.
  3. ablindguy522

ablindguy522 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yea, I'm gonna work on it today making background on the icons clear. I don't have a software that makes it easy, so its a little hard. If you wanna give me some image software, PM me
  4. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

If your implying that you want someone to give you photoshop for free then no, your not having it.

Try paint.net
  5. PhoenixRiver

PhoenixRiver New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Try not re-sizing big pictures and using them as logos for apps.