The Nano and the Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by theappmasta, Jul 26, 2010.

1. theappmasta

theappmasta Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    I know I'm probably a little late to the party, but since I'm getting one approximately one week from now, I checked out the features of the iPod nano on Apple's site.
    And and I was shocked at all the features they did NOT include in the iPod Touch.
    Price would not be a problem because the iPod nano did not rise dramatically in price.
    BUT, if what they said about the Touch was true, (Last minute technical problems.) then we have an awesome iPod touch coming up.
    Apple has had a LOT of awesome feats this year, (And security flaws.) such as the iPod nano, iPad, and iPhone 4. The iPod touch being one Apple's most popular devices, I believe that they wouldn't MEAN to let us down. UNLESS they're stuck on the iPod Touch being a gaming device, which would be stupid.
    http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/features/
  2. ACSFernalld

ACSFernalld New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Even if they only added the features that would make the iPod touch a better gaming device, it would still be a pretty awesome update. (A4, 512MB RAM, Retina Display, Gyroscope and 802.11n WiFi [faster online connections])

I, however, expect them to add all of that as well as at least one camera (either 3.2MP rear or VGA front or both), a microphone, and a new design.
  3. sicksnowboarder23

sicksnowboarder23 Member

Device:
    iPad
    I have an ipod touch 2g and it seriously lacks all the new things that are coming out. I really hope Apple includes all of the new features and more in the next iPod Touch.
  4. crovian

crovian Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    damn i'm still on 1st gen ipod touch lol battery lasts only like 2 hours..
    gonna get iphone 4 when it comes out and get myself a cowon j3 or d2+
  5. Timmarus

Timmarus Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    What country are you in Crovian? Because the iPhone 4 is already out in US.
  6. theappmasta

theappmasta Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    I recently read an old(-ish) missing manuel book on the original iPod touch. It said the iPod was a mixture between the iPhone and the nano.
    It's an iOS device but its also an iPod so it can get features from both categories of mobile device.
  7. crovian

crovian Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    from canada