The Mystery of a QUESTION

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by edistar, Jul 29, 2008.

1. edistar

edistar New Member

Hey guys I finally was able to jailbreak my touch while having 2.0 software update on it and i pretty much was able to run cydia smoothly. And suddently two quick questions popped in my mind!!
    1) I find out that there is a NES application which runs the old nintendo games like in the old days one where you had to like blow so freakin hard into the game that you were pretty much suppphciated by the time you played. So basically what I was wondering is that is there a way to get the Gameboy advance games on my touch with the 2.0 update because I searched everywhere....nothing!!
    2) Ok last question, I was wondering that with a jailbroken ipod touch 2.0 update am i able to play iphysics at all and if I can how because this is probably the main reason I wanted to jailbreak my touch. Thanks
  2. ipodgamez

ipodgamez Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    with the 2.0 jb you CANNOT (as of now) play iphysics or nes all these programs are being ported so imho you should stay and wait for them
  3. The Baydestrian

The Baydestrian Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I don't think those 2 apps have been ported to 2.0 yet
    iPhysics is coming in the Appstore I think