"the IPSW file you selected does not match any firmware version quickpwn supports"???

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by robby10ant, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robby10ant

robby10ant New Member

what the hell? i have to right ipsw, and it wont recognize it????
  2. jsuthers

jsuthers New Member

what you want to try to do is.... download the right version of quickpwn....

what version are you using?

what firmware do you have?
  3. 1YNQMWQVHZ

1YNQMWQVHZ Active Member

Are you using redsn0w 0.3???
  4. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If you've got a 2G iPod, which from your Device panel says you do, quickpwn wont work regardless, it doesn't work with 2G iPods. Download redsn0w from www.redsn0w.com and use that.
  5. robby10ant

robby10ant New Member

wow read the first post, I have the right ipsw for ipod touch (1st gen.)... damn it i need to get this done for a friend but the thing wont work!!! im pissed... i downloaded 2.2.5 quickpwn (the latest one for 2.2.1 firmware) i downloaded the correct ipsw for ipod touch (1st gen)... and everytime i still get the same message... god damn it
  6. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Wow, watch how you post. People are trying to help you so show some respect and gratitude. I doubt you'll get much more help unless you change your attitude.

Edit/ I really loved your other threads where you go off on a rant about how much you don't like these forums because no one helps... well people have offered help but unfortunately you have a severe problem in communicating clearly - thus the confusion as to which device you are talking about...

Again, change your attitude please or I doubt you will get much valid input from other members..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.