The Ipod battery

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Kasali, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Kasali

Kasali New Member

How many hour's (in averige) do your battery last?

When I bought mine ipod(3 months ago) I could listen to music for the whole day, like 13-15 hour's. And I was in 1.1.3. not jailbroken. Than I jailbroke it in 1.1.1, 1.1.2, 1.1.3 in the thing was almost the same. Than I jailbroke it in 1.1.4. and the battery endurance has reduced. I can now listen to music jast for 6-7 hours. What should I do?

Thanks,

Peter
  2. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Many things could be causing this. If you leave your SSH and WIFI switches on at all times, it eats your battery. Plus, if you have your screen brightness set more than half, your battery will run down pretty fast too. And why'd you post this in the "Applications" section?
  3. weirdwilli

weirdwilli New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Resore and see if the problem persists, if it does give it back to the shop
  4. Laura123

Laura123 New Member

did it get wet?

i have found that if your ipod touch gets wet, the battery is usually the first to go, then the logic board, then the LCD. You might try a new ipod touch battery http://www.ipodjuice.com/ipod-touch-battery-replacement-products.htm from these guys or someone else that has a clue about these newer models. i think the battery is soldered in on the iPod touch so keep that in mind if you are thinking about doing it yourself.

Can you post your findings when you are done as I am interested in seeing how it turns out for you.

Have a nice weekend.

_Laura