iOS 4.1 The iPhone Wiki Shatter Page Archive?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Spark1223, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Spark1223

Spark1223 Banned

Does anyone have a copy of the iPhone Wiki SHAtter page before deletion? I really wanna know if this is tethered. I am depending on the exploit. Got a new iPod (3G 32GB) yesterday and its got 4.1, no backed up blobs

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    It said it was tethered, but this could have changed since. Just wait until more information is released. Tethered jailbreaks aren't even bad, I've turned my iPhone off about 3 times in 4 months.
  3. Spark1223

Spark1223 Banned

Keeping my device power on continuously (over using the battery) may have led to what caused it to have issues. Apple swapped it out for me (I restored, so they didn't know I jailbroke). That's why I'm worried about tethered. I don't ant to do tethered again. I have to jailbreak because my business rely's on alot of jailbreak software. (some I wrote, some I did not).
  4. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I've had 3 different iDevices, none of which have had any issues whatsoever, and they've all had the same treatment battery wise. I'd say its pretty unlikely that keeping it on had any adverse effects. But nobody knows whether it will be untethered or not, musclenerd only showed a respring of the device in the video. We'll have to wait and see
  5. deadlyvirus

deadlyvirus New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    You bought a new 3G yesterday? Why?
  6. iRa1n

iRa1n Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Tethered jailbreaks can be a bastard if your on the go and your ipod crashes or something or if your in a place with wifi and you use it, but you have to reboot
  7. iBricked

iBricked Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    If it's tethered I am staying on jailbrekme
  8. humaira1414

humaira1414 New Member

i phone is now a days going very popular so the Live television mostly give the advertisement lively of its features.