The i3 mobile and vPro line of processors release Sunday!

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by Jacob, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

I just found out that on Sunday of this week (1-17-10) Intel's new line of processors and some new processors from another line release

Please Register or Log in to view images

I was at BestBuy and they had a Toshiba with an i3 330m in it for $679. I asked them if it was in stock and they said yes, but they can't sell them until Sunday when they are officially released. I was sort of disappointed, but hey it's only a few days. Anyway, the new vPro line looks very nice also, with i7 and i5 ones and also mobile versions. There also will be a new i5 mobile. New things coming out all the time

Enjoy the news.
  2. SiXAXiS

SiXAXiS Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Wow cool. So theres: i3, i5, and i7 yes? Maybe a possible i3 in future iphone/ipod... maybe....
  3. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Yes there is core i3 (dual), i5 (dual + quad), i7 (quad). Soon i9 (sex) a.k.a 6 core heaven.

I also highly doubt you will be seeing an i3 in an iPod or iPhone anytime soon

4. rafarquhar

rafarquhar New Member

I wouldn't be all too shocked to see one in the Apple Tablet though, after seeing Apple's heavy use of Intel processors in their computers.
  5. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

There are mobile versions of the i3, i5 and i7. Nah, I don't think you'll ever see the i3 in an iPod touch... It would overheat.