The Hunt for Lauzer

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Cattrin, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Cattrin

Cattrin New Member

I've already tried the search featue here to find him... an for that mater I've tried searching everywhere. What I'm trying to find is his beautiful Polaroid theme I saw a screencap of on a themes site. Seems like I'm searching for the holy grail or something.

I've searched google and a variety of iphone sites, but with no luck. Only two websites even have so much as a screenshot. I was told it used to be on the ipodtouchfans repo, but it's no longer there. I searched for the theme, but again only found those two screenshots. I've searched for "Iphone +Lauzer" through google but I cannot even find so much as a mention of his work (save for iappcat with a broken repo of it.). It's as if he never existed?

What happened? Did he just vanish off the face of the internet? Why isnt there a single copy of his file? Why isnt his name even mentioned anywhere, especially on here since his themes were on this repo?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

Can you give a link to the websites with the screenshot?

Many go by the theme itself rather than the title.
  3. Cattrin

Cattrin New Member

Well I more or less found out just why I couldnt find a scrap of data...
    The site I first saw the theme at had the wrong name. It was lauzers, not just lauzer. One letter can really throw a search off.
    Here's the them I was looking for: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39449&page=1

thanks for the quick reply anyways

Please Register or Log in to view images