The Frontpage - Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by _JKK_, Sep 19, 2010.

1. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    As you have all noticed, in the past 8-10 months, the blog has really ramped it up. This is in large part due to Trey and D. St. Charles writing for us, so go tell him how awesome he is.

Please Register or Log in to view images

However, we want your (and in a greater sense, the readers') opinion. What type of articles do you most enjoy? What would you change? What do you think?

Basically, share it. We obviously can't do everything suggested, but we will definitely take the better ideas into consideration.

[Update 4/3/11
    I have bumped this thread to collect new ideas; please focus on articles that you would like to see written/bits that you think would be interesting (think along the lines of Inside iOS, Theme of the Week, etc.)/or parts that could be improved upon]
  2. _JKK_

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Please read the original post, and give your opinions
  3. Young Katbodi

Young Katbodi Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I would really news about product releases, iOS, and jailbreaking news. I can't really think of anything else to change cause its been good so far.
  4. POSEIDEN

POSEIDEN Banned

^ +1 I like it because it give me news that I like and It's clean and nice and more updates.
  5. blickmanic

blickmanic Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    i would like more blog updates.
  6. bkribbs

bkribbs Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I agree with them. I like it just how it is. I mean, you could expand some. But I like it the way it is. No changes necessary. Its by far the most visited webpage besides facebook (for me).
  7. Bl1tzkrieg

Bl1tzkrieg Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    One thing that has bothered me with the front page is rumors. I would understand a list of rumor roundups maybe? but not constant rumor after rumor..
  8. b777forever

b777forever Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Maybe they could change the name to iFansRumors

However I do like the front page. It's very informative. Maybe a bit more reviews posted?
  9. wckdness

wckdness Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I really like the Cydia updates such as new tweaks and such. I also like recent theme releases and W.I.P. I have no problem on how the site is running, though. Thank you iFans staff for all your hard work.
  10. _JKK_

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    It has a lot to do with the time of the year and all. No new big product launches to cover (the iPad 2 is relatively small, compared to the iPhone), and the iPhone is coming up.

Rumors are a part of the Apple news cycle, or at least that's how we see it.