The Fast and The Furious 4

Discussion in 'Music, Movies, TV, and Videos' started by lilbrzboi, Jun 20, 2008.

1. lilbrzboi

lilbrzboi New Member

"Vin Diesel and Paul Walker re-team for the ultimate chapter of the franchise built on Fast cars -- "Fast and Furious." Heading back to the streets where it all began, they rejoin Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster to blast muscle, tuner and exotic cars across Los Angeles and floor through the Mexican desert in the new high-octane action-thriller. When a crime brings them back to L.A., fugitive ex-con Dom Toretto (Diesel) reignites his feud with agent Brian O'Connor (Walker). But as they are forced to confront a shared enemy, Dom and Brian must give in to an uncertain new trust if they hope to outmaneuver him. And from convoy heists to precision tunnel crawls across international lines, two men will find the best way to get revenge: push the limits of what's possible behind the wheel." -from "TheHollywoodNews.com" Written by Universal Studios

imdb

Oh baby I cannot wait!
  2. agarwal1

agarwal1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Sweet. I love these movies except I don't really get the point of the 3rd one since everyone was new.
  3. lilbrzboi

lilbrzboi New Member

couldnt agree more
  4. Firespray

Firespray Banned

5. vipfreak

vipfreak New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  6. GTX1

GTX1 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    SWEET! Lets watch another movie of cars that go 120 MPH that need NoS, neon lights, and incredibly stupid looking rear wings!

Seriously whats the point? OH LOOK I GOT A BIGGER MUFFLER THEN YOU. I WIN. Thats all those movies are. :/
  7. Chucky102

Chucky102 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I don't personally like cars that much, but somehow when I see those types of movies....they just hypnotize me. I just have to watch all of the action. I didn't get the tokyo drift one, I believe it's called that. I also saw redline, which was amazing how they made that girl seem like she was the fastest driver, but it didn't quite satisfy me. I hope the new one would be better.
  8. TheAsianJedi

TheAsianJedi Banned

i think speed racer had more racing in all three F&F movies combined
  9. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

im srry but u need at least one negative ned in this thread, i havnt liked any of the fast and the furious. ive tried, i just ,....cant
  10. iHAX

iHAX Banned

I like 1&2 but not realy 3 but this one is probaly gonna be awesome, Paul Walker is i great actor in my opinion! =D