The Enigma Machine

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by opie2k1, Feb 24, 2009.

1. opie2k1

opie2k1 New Member

I check out a new app called The Enigma Machine - a word-based puzzle game. It was pretty cool! I'm always looking for some kinda puzzle game to keep me occupied during my stupidly long bus rides too and from work and this one seemed to fit the bill pretty nicely. It's alot like Mastermind (that game with the colored pegs) except with words. I dig the fact that it's totally different each time I play and there's no predictable rhythm you get in when trying to solve the puzzles. I don't know if I can post a link to it so I'll just tell ya to get yourself a copy!

Enjoy!
  2. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  3. rb26dett

rb26dett New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    word warp is a pretty fun one if you like word games and need to kill some time
  4. SmoothTroopa

SmoothTroopa Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    are u the creator of the app?
  5. carGuy99

carGuy99 New Member

enigma machine is cool, but what the heck is Mastermind?

Yeah, I found this app and took a chance on it. turns out it was really worth the $2, but I wish there was a free version so you could try before you buy. Anyway, I dig how it looks and works like a real 1940’s machine. I do pretty well on 3 letter words, and solved a few 4 letter words, but I suck on 5 letter words, they are reallly hard. And I thought I had a pretty good vocabulary. Well, something to work toward. Oh yeah, you really want your headphones for this cuz the sound effects really make the machine realistic.

And what the heck is Mastermind? How old is that, I've never heard of it!