the dark night in IMAX

Discussion in 'Music, Movies, TV, and Videos' started by flyingguitar, Jul 28, 2008.

1. flyingguitar

flyingguitar Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    me and 3 of my friends and my cuzin and uncle are going to see the dark night in IMAX this weekend. then we (only me and my friends not my cuz and uncle) are going to my friend brians house for the night. i wanna knw what you guys think of this movie so I can get an idea of what i'm in 4.

PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL THE MOVIE
  2. ZMOBtiger

ZMOBtiger New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Better than Iron Man...and I thought Iron Man was the best movie I've seen this year. The Dark Knight is a long movie, but I enjoyed every bit of it. I actually plan on seeing it on IMAX soon too.
  3. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

spoiler: well there was this thing and it killed a thing and the guy who wanted life back killed a stupid gun.

jk
    i'm looking to see it too
    hopefully in theatres
  4. dodgy

dodgy Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    OH MY GOD! I'm in London and i watched it in the IMAX at Waterloo last Friday. (at 5:30am lol)

wow. not only is this movie AMAZING, but the acting is just incredible. and well, to top it all off...IT'S AT THE IMAX!!

trust me, this will probably the best movie you've seen this year. and you're watching it the best way, at the IMAX. (opening scene is reeeally good watching it on such a big screen)

anyway, won't say anymore. you'll 100% definitely like it.

HAVE FUN!
  5. negamaki

negamaki Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I also saw Dark Knight at IMAX with my friends!

Please Register or Log in to view images

The sound and special effects were amazing and it looked even better on a 200 foot screen(I'm not even sure how big it is..). This is definitely my favorite movie this year.
  6. zephyrnok

zephyrnok Member

Title misled me

Please Register or Log in to view images

I had a fun time in the IMAX, when it was REALLY dark, if you know what I mean... I played with my gameboy : D
  7. Hiratai

Hiratai Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    THE JOKER KILLS BATMAN.
  8. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

Great movie. I really enjoyed it and personally, i liked it as much as Batman Begins which was awesome. The Joker scared the living crap out of me. The way he was portrayed and played in the movie was phenomenal and much scarier than Jack.
  9. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

I'm not going to ruin the ending but Batman dies its ok though the guy that takes his place is pretty cool.
  10. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!!!!

Seriously though the movie was extremely good, and I'm not just saying this because Heith Ledger is dead. He did an EXTREMELY GOOD JOB on playing Joker. Honestly, it was a really long, but worth it, movie.