The camera is coming myfury friends to IPOD TOUCH

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by PeedPiper, Sep 11, 2009.

1. PeedPiper

PeedPiper New Member

I think its safe to say that the camera will come to the Ipod Touch. The question is when? Heres what I found. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/techno...l-plotting-ipod-touch-camera-115875-21666503/

I also went to the Apple Store today and it was wierd. I went in looking for the touch and all I saw was a bunch of 8gs on display. I wasnt quite sure if it was the new ones or not. Then I look over and they had the Nanos out but on guard. I looked further and saw Ipod touchs behind this guy guarding them. I looked at saw they had like 3 64 gs and maybe 3 or 4 of the rest of the new IPods.

Very strange scene there. It was like they were getting ready for a new shipment waiting to get rid of the last ipods they had. No New Ipods to demo at all.
  2. The Killswitch

The Killswitch Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Hmm, not much we can tell from that article, unfortunately. But this story is getting some hype.
  3. theLorax

theLorax Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Even if that article speculation turns out to be fact, its still the crappy VGA camera from the nano. Cant even take still pictures. Cant upload pics to facebook or twitter. Can't do anything but take pixelated low rez video clips.

Not going to be missing that at all.
  4. mastershotx

mastershotx Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Seriously dudes..
    C'mon.. you guys would REALLY be HAPPY to get a camera that is exactly like the NANO ???

U gotta kidding me.. talk about serious desperation..

Better they had given it an FM tuner.. or GPS.. but same camera like the nano..

BS!!! IMO
  5. micro_hard

micro_hard Active Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    If Apple is only going to put a VGA camera, then they shouldn't have bothered. Personally I'm alright with the new Ipod touch. I haven't had an Ipod yet but I'm considering buying the new one.
  6. PeedPiper

PeedPiper New Member

You do have a point! I would seriously dought that they would release such a crappy device on a higher end model. You have to remember that this IPOD has a higher capability to do more but you are right. Like I said before if you cant take still pics and upload them whats the point?

Maybe thats why they had a prb with it in the frist place. What prb could you run across on a touch putting the same kind of crap camera from a nano?
  7. micro_hard

micro_hard Active Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    Are you referring to me?
  8. ryanangus

ryanangus Active Member

Whatever problems there were, its a little late now. If they were going to have a camera in the iPod Touch they would have waited to sort the kinks out, not sell an unfinished job and complete it in a month. That's not Apple.
  9. micro_hard

micro_hard Active Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    Well here's what I got to say.

If Apple did indeed put a camera in the Ipod touch, it might have been a VGA as the one found in Nano. However they soon realized that putting VGA in the Ipod touch is a huge mistake and had to be changed. By the time, it was too late and all they had in option is to delay the Ipod touch or completely scrap out the idea.

But don't believe me, that's only what I think.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    And that is exactly what Microsoft is. Take a look at the Xbox 360.
  10. ryanangus

ryanangus Active Member

Woah, the anti microsoft jibe was kinda uncalled for