the bottom line

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by jstlookinground, Jan 28, 2008.

1. jstlookinground

jstlookinground New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    1.1.3 is a b*tch. none of the jailbreaks work 100% of the time. they all have bugs, some worse then others.. when you find a good one that works for you, protect that stuff like it is your first born child. dont go downloading and sshing all willy nilly. praise yahweh our master.
  2. MadRopes

MadRopes New Member

Agreed. But I am staying with 1.1.2. as it is much more stable.
  3. swillard8

swillard8 New Member

so true, i bought the january update and i watch a continuous stream of bugs being posted on here so im holding out to the SDK until i make my mind up on jumping into JB again. Besides, 1.1.4 will be out with the SDK so then there will be another race witha pple to JB it

Please Register or Log in to view images

the ongoing rat race which im glad not to be part of!
  4. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    LOL...

I've changed so many things wth SSH, its not even funny..

I've messed my iPod a couple of times... and I've gtten it back to normal really fast...

Some of us one what were doing... by for those that dont know that much, should stay away from SSH.
  5. nandihno

nandihno New Member

I JB to 1.1.3 but couldnt get maps working..thats a bummer cuz i found it quite usefull!

also i only had 2MB of free space..of the 300MB!?
    PLus SummerBoard was not showing..so i really missed my apps...
    so it made me wonder............why should i keep this JB if am running out of space and one cool map app is not working!!

So went back to 1.1.1 then up to 1.1.2....and am holding..holding till SDK comes out..to see what Apple has install ..in terms of new apps...i preffer stability over the risk of briking my $400 investment!
    so..who knows...maybe in couple of weeks..we might get a stable JB 1.1.3 and things might look better..and might update!

else...in 1.1.2 till SDK comes out or JB come out with a stable solution
  6. jstlookinground

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    yeah exactly. we know what we are doing. but the silly noobies see that you can go in and change this this and this and youll get something awesome, and they dont even know how to effing use the programs, and they do some major damage lol.

i literally almost cried the last time i had to restore lol. its been sooo many times just for 1.1.3 it is insane.
  7. jstlookinground

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)

i totally would do that, but my expectations of the sdk is wayy lower then everyone elses lol. everyone thinks its gunna be great and cool. i learned my lesson when they made us pay for the app pack. ill stay jailbroken for life unless i see something majorly awesome that pwns all my other apps.