Preview The Best of the Best!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by iKeablr, Aug 24, 2009.

1. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I hope I got your attention with the Title of the thread. ;P

Well yeah I am really not going to say this will be complete theme when I am done with it. And hopefully I can actually finish this and put out on the internet, unlike my other themes.

Please Register or Log in to view images

But yeah tell me what you think. Some ideas, improvements the works. Just really want to know how you feel about this.

So CC!
  2. Kris

Kris New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    great job, nice to see you're back again.

imo, the top bevel is pixelly.

the white iphone isn't really that visible (the engravings), but i suppose that's the actual white iphone's fault itself. it's hard to see unless i tilt my screen.

the ipod dock/iHome thing is a really original idea. although, the ipod and speakers are so small, the gray background seems kinda empty. oo, you could ditch the two side speakers and put a speaker texture on the gray part itself and make it a real iHome dock thing.

i really like that settings icon, or whatever that icon is with the yellow and black stripes.

the settings alt next to it is a bit iffy to me. it seems like the rounded slot where the switch goes isn't round enough, it looks too squarish to me. also, the on switch doesn't seem to fit inside the slot like the off switch does.

the black iphone's gloss is a weird shape, but i think that's because of the bevel's interference. i'd move it down and shrink the edges a bit.

the maps icon seems out of place :\ but i think it's because all the icons ive seen so far have been mostly black, gray or white.

for some reason, out of all the icons, the first one, ipod, has the pixelliest edges.

the 3rd iphone alt, the last icon in the right corner, is fine, but i think darkening the non-touch screen parts of the screen (ie, the speaker and the home button) would be nice too.

on the app store, the doors i think, don't have enough contrast. the edges of the doors, which i see very faintly, could be darker.

the notes icon's white and black texture thing (composition notebook), seems blurry to me, and i can't explain why. the white place where you can put your name, subject, etc, is a bit blurry.
  3. k.nitsua

k.nitsua Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Good start. Good job ^_^
  4. Sunrisemoon

Sunrisemoon New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I like it! Can't wait!
  5. randomdude1234

randomdude1234 Member

Great start, everything just seems a TINY BIT BARELY NOTICEABLE pixely.
  6. fckinfamous

fckinfamous Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I actually asked if i could have this on DA lolz.
    I love it.
  7. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I don't think I'm terribly fond of it. Too much grey (when I say grey I mean black->grey->white). I DO LOVE THAT YOU USED THE WEEZY EFFECT 2 THOUGH! Although I don't particularly like the album.