The Best Minecraft PE Seeds: Diamond, Gold, Lava and More

Discussion in 'Minecraft & Pocket Edition (PE)' started by News Bot, May 1, 2013.

1. News Bot

News Bot iFans.com News

This is a discussion thread for the "The Best Minecraft PE Seeds: Diamond, Gold, Lava and More" story posted on the front page.

[​IMG]

Minecraft: Pocket Edition (abbreviated PE) is one of the most popular games for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, and finding the best seeds with diamonds, gold, lava, iron, sugar cane, redstone, waterfalls, a nether reactor and more makes up a crucial part of the gameplay experience. Several users have come to the Minecraft section on the iFans forums looking for seeds, inspiring this roundup of the best Minecraft PE seeds ahead. Please note that all seeds are user-submitted and not tested by iFans.

Minecraft PE Seeds With Diamonds / Gold
    • jpgaming (dig straight down)
    • 0.4.0 (dig straight down)
    • rainbowdash
    • sorry FORPARTY ROCKIN
    Minecraft PE Seeds With Lava
    • Android
    • nyan
    • sh*t
    • Notch
    • Intrepid
    Minecraft PE Seeds With Sugar Canes / Farming
    • lego (to the west of spawn)
    • Potato
    • Lololo
    • Cane
    Minecraft PE Seeds With Waterfalls
    • Stockholm
    • racecardriver
    • skyblock
    • smooth
    • skrillex
    • theseedpeed
    Minecraft PE Seeds With Mountains / Caves
    • rjrujrhgeiigieigjeidjc
    • pokemon
    • notch
    • skrillex
    • 21chicken
    • carpet
    • 76puppies
    • enderman
    Minecraft PE Seeds With Ice / Water
    • 83blankets
    • hdhd37jfu25jfj8jfj3f28
    • deathtowater
    • thegayguysbar
    Minecraft PE Seeds With Iron / Coal
    • 4889 (within desert)
    Do keep in mind that all seeds are case sensitive, meaning that they must be entered exactly as shown. And, as mentioned before, these are user-submitted seeds that have not been confirmed by iFans to have any particular elements (diamond, gold, lava or so forth).
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2015
  2. frillybob

frillybob Member

I just converted a pc map and now I have caves and all! Ravines basicly all generation of 1.5.1. Emeralds spawn as wool and redsto e spawns but yields nothing upon mining
    Joe Rossignol likes this.
  3. XxWaltersDadXx

XxWaltersDadXx Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
  4. 12Minecraft

12Minecraft New Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Some don't work ⚡
  5. jackzhou323

jackzhou323 New Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    try rainbow connections - it have a monster cave with a lava dropping next to it
  6. keithbzjr

keithbzjr New Member

Screenshot_2013-08-31-11-42-10.png Screenshot_2013-08-31-11-40-52.png Screenshot_2013-08-31-11-43-06.png Screenshot_2013-08-31-11-44-47.png Screenshot_2013-08-31-11-51-10.png Screenshot_2013-08-31-11-48-41.png I put in the name of my town "Tamarack City", without the quotes in the seed. so far I just flew around in creative. at least 3 mountain plateaus. (1) one thinnest at the base cause it to me mostly surrounded by overhangs, and a waterfall halfway up one cliff,(2)another with a large cavernous overhang with a large waterfall inside and a thin outcrop on the other side and a nearby floating island at plateau level. a few small arches in the steep hills leading to it and a small cave near the base. one side gently sloping(1 or 2 block steps) leading to the top. (3) a smaller steep sided plateau with a smaller but jutting and thicker outcrop (4) a large mostly sand covered mountain with a waterfall jutting from a rock cliff. numerous lakes, a larger ocean, rolling tree covered hills. there is some coal visible on some cliff faces.

I think I found my new home seed, I'll see if I can get some screenshots, I found this page using google search "minecraft pe seeds" but I use an adroid tablet I don't know if that makes a difference
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
    flamethrowerTBCTBCTBC likes this.
  7. christian glisson

christian glisson New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Try raygun dig down then build up to 10 blocks up from that
  8. DontBlink

DontBlink New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Try 404. It has:
    overhangs
    lots of sandstone
    lots of water
    large forest area
    sugar cane near spawn point :)
  9. PokeGirl248

PokeGirl248 New Member

Try "0.69.0". Dig straight down from spawn and you get immediate iron, butter, and diamond. There's red stone too, but I can't mine it.
  10. dusterori

dusterori New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    84758 is pretty cool. At spawn go like 100 blocks forward and then dig straight down for about 30 blocks.. pretty cool/unique dungeon and tunnels and waterfalls. All creds go to seeds.minepick.com for finding it.