The battery problem...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by xvenom89, Feb 17, 2009.

1. xvenom89

xvenom89 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I know it's been addressed before, but not well enough, especially for the iPod Touch 2G. After jailbreaking, it does die considerably quicker when compared to the default Apple firmware. Yes, I have "Processes" installed and use it as needed via SBSettings. Yes, I keep the sound off/down when I'm not using it. I keep the backlight level very dim at all times and turn the wifi off when I'm not using it. I have read through the "longer battery life" guides on the forums, but unfortunately they do not address this issue.

I have jailbroken several times (multiple restores - testing semi and such) and have always experienced this issue since the first time. If anyone knows what could be the issue, please let me know.
  2. Samm

Samm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    How much do u charge it ?? Because the battery meter can be very missleading..
  3. 560cool

560cool Member

chrge it min 4 h for maxx batt
  4. Raithe

Raithe New Member

How long is it lasting for you?

I'm jailbroken and my battery lasts about 4 hours if I'm watching video/using the internet constantly. 2 hours short of what apple says it should do, but I've learned before that they're way off.
  5. mohaas05

mohaas05 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Apple also said that the ipod nano would last for 24 hours.

I think not.
  6. xvenom89

xvenom89 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I have let it fully charge many times. Every night, actually. It lasts under 3 hours, generally, when I do more than listen to music.
  7. Samm

Samm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah i agree the ipod battery is crap when jailbreak. I think it was even bad before the jailbreak they say 36 hours of music =0 No way. Correct me if im wrong.