The Apple Tablet: a complete history

Discussion in 'January 27th Apple Event - iPad Unveiling' started by jimbeam, Jan 26, 2010.

1. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
  2. JackT09

JackT09 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    cool stuff,
  3. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

i can't wait for tommorow.
  4. Just_For_Now

Just_For_Now Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    whoa, since 2002?
  5. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Most of the rumors up until present day seem to be based on multi-touch patent fillings from apple that keep getting rejected and resubmitted after some changes. Almost everything else comes from "People close to the matter" and things of that nature. The only reason most blogs and tech news sites are so positive it's finally coming this time is because the same guy who said an apple event was coming on the 27th (before apple announced it) also mentioned that a tablet was going to be announced.

Me, I'll believe it when I see it. So far none of the rumors have ever come true and no one can come up with any valid and verifiable sources to the rumors. No pictures of parts, nothing. the Tablet is ether the best/worst kept secret of all time or just another imaginary unicorn.

We will all find out tomorrow for sure.
  6. Xhiea

Xhiea Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    look at the difference between 20th and the 22nd of jan, it just proves that people make up these rumours day by, day. so i really don't know what to expect.