The 8gb third gen jailbreak conspiracy

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by batesjm, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. batesjm

batesjm Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    It seems that the cosmos (or God, Iehova, Buddha, Mohammad, Steve Jobs etc) has a sense of humor when it comes to jailbreaking ipods. We all know with the advent of Blackrain that we can jailbreak our Touchs, except for those with the model that is the most affordable. the model i feel will end up in the hands of pubescent young men who are neither patient enough to save up for a higher priced ipod or whose parents simply decide that the 8 gb model is good enough. It feels almost like apple wants us to JB our ipods of higher capacity because we paid more for them, and decided that the lowly peasants that couldnt afford the extra hundred bucks for the 32gb be stuck with the standard themes and features.

Those of us who bought the higher cap pods are being punished by this as well but in a different manner. While apple is still laughing at us every time someone brings up a new camera rumor they also get the pleasure of knowing that the people with the unJBable ipods are posting an obnoxious amount of threads asking when will and why they cant get a BJ of their own.

There is some one out there monitoring all of the forums keeping track of all the 8gb jailbreak threads, and they laughing at us. They are trying to annoy the people that for no reason other than they want to are doing all of us a favor and hacking the Iphone OS devices. Stop posting about this or the people who are trying to stop the jailbreaks will win. The dev team will just get fed up and quit because they feel unappreciated.

Dont let them win. They drown puppies.
  2. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Seriously stop. The iPod touch 2nd Gen owners has to wait months for even just a tethered jailbreak, 3rd gen owners got it in a few weeks. Then the 2nd Gen people had to wait even longer for a untethered jb. Guess what? I was fine waiting and so was a bunch of other people. They were fine with waiting for the dev team to release untethered in June, so I think you pitiless 3G owners need to stop b*tching and moaning.
  3. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Jesus, stop complaining! I, and many others including Nburnes, had to wait a LOT longer than you guys. We all know the 8 GB isn't jailbreakable. Wait patiently for Chronic to release greenpois0n or greenpois0n lite.
  4. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    lolwut
  5. batesjm

batesjm Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Did you actually read my post, or just type something you believed to be contrary to my post. I AGREE WITH YOU. Please read before you post.
  6. mitchell209

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ahh, stopped reading after there. Looked like it would just be something stupid complaining about the jailbreak.

Well, I guess that goes to anybody who is going to complain. :\
  7. simeezee

simeezee New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Do any of you guys now how come we cannot JB the 3rd gen 8gig?
  8. mitchell209

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Different hardware.
  9. ryanangus

ryanangus Active Member

New iBoot. The 24Kpwn exploit needs to be applied slightly differently according to Musclenerd.

And why are people talking the original post so seriously?
  10. fighter_felix

fighter_felix Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch

hey dont bring god into this, the ipod touch isnt made in His image
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.