The 2g Jailbreak would be boring if we didn't have to use our computer to boot it

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by 0xjf, Mar 5, 2009.

1. 0xjf

0xjf Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Well, this is just what I think. What I mean by the title of this thread is that I believe the 2g Jailbreak wouldn't be fun if we could just reboot anytime we wanted. (Untethered) I mean come on, don't you feel great accomplishment when you see, "!ibss211.dfu...Executing...OK" or "Run Rs" in terminal? (Mac obviously.) I really just think it's more exciting to have the tethered jailbreak. Obviously the Untethered would be nice because of the ability to boot your iPod whenever you like, but I prefer the Tethered Jailbreak What are your thoughts? Do you agree with me? Do you disagree? Post your thoughts here. -Johnny
  2. 23qwerty

23qwerty New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I think you're insane.
  3. jailbreak123

jailbreak123 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Actually ya it has taught me ALOT about the iPod.
  4. simonrichards150

simonrichards150 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I dont see how anyone can prefer this, its just inconvenient. While it may be fun making a dongle its just stupid really.
  5. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

Same here, when i used to have it jailbroken i always wanted to reboot for RAM but couldn't cause i knew that it would turn my night boring.
  6. 0xjf

0xjf Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    you're a noob.
  7. shiben589

shiben589 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i feel like no one ever really payed attention to the jailbreak itself before this, it was like , o kool it worked , THEMES APPS GAMES NSFW HA TAKE THAT APPLE

and honestly, i actually had to think about how to do this jailbreak, it wasnt "download quikpwn, press big shiny PWN button" which i sort of liked, the point of a jailbreak is to hack your ipod, not to do nothing and say you did

also, if ur someone who doesnt feel like doing it this way, i can see where you're coming from, some people dont want to go thru the stress(which is understandable, it would be awful to accidentally turn ur ipod off...), or just dont feel like being tied to a computer at all times
  8. 0xjf

0xjf Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    yeah i agree.
  9. shiben589

shiben589 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i realize, thats why u posted this thread

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. tomasfn93

tomasfn93 Member

you are the noob. you dont know anything. and dont say "noob", because you didnt born with what you know about the ipod.