Thanks w/a rant

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mopar, Oct 16, 2007.

1. mopar

mopar New Member

Well I finally figured out how to jailbreak my touch did it last night and figured out how to get the apps on. Now I know some people were complaining about noob questions but without them I wouldn't have figured it out also thanks to those that spent the time to answer those questions.

The thing that would get me would be someone selling it when they didn't comeup with it just trying to make a $. I think this sharing is great for everyone to use but to load it on a touch and immediately sell it is pretty low. I knew it would only be a matter of time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230181518029
    (have fun with him if you want as it is the 1st one I've seen listed)
    now I know this is done with phones all the time but something irks especially since I had spent a good bit of time for my un comp-savy a$$ to get it done. If it the guy selling it was one of the original unlock gurus who wrote the code or whatever I wouldn't have a problem but it probably isn't.

Rant off

Just want to sayThanks to the Ipod touch fans forum!!! you guys made my Touch rock!!!!
  2. elfusca

elfusca New Member

mmhmmm .... I think that is pretty much illegal.
  3. 3CKO

3CKO New Member

rofl at
    silly noobs
  4. ali.bigolo

ali.bigolo Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Lol sad noob!!!
  5. TheNazgul

TheNazgul Member

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

oh dear.. the sad fact about this, is that people actually feed on this bullsh*t!