Thank You!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jeffjeffpika, Apr 7, 2008.

1. jeffjeffpika

jeffjeffpika New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I have been reading posts in this forum since January 2008. Then, I remember watching Ipodtouchmaster's videos on jailbreaking an Ipot. It was only end of last month that I finally got my hands on my very own Ipot. And when I checked the forum recently, I was recommanded to use iLiberty. To my surprise, jailbreaking took me less than a minute, compared to those videos I watched in January, which can take up to an hour. Besides, I do not need to downgrade my Ipot to any firmwares - I can directly jailbreak it with 1.1.4! I would like to express my greatest gratitude to everyone who has worked so hard in developing jailbreaking softwares. Once again, THANK YOU!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. THaToNeGuY

THaToNeGuY New Member

same thing..

thanks developers...

3. music4life

music4life Active Member

Glad this forum could help you in jailbreaking your iPod. That's what it's here for!

4. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah, I've enjoyed seeing how the jailbreaks have evolved. From the old 75 step method to the one click .tiff exploits, to the version specific jailbreaks to Pwnage.
  5. qwertyuioas8

qwertyuioas8 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    1 problem

one problem...if you upgrade iLiberty it wont let you install installer but only the "new" installer Cydia...which currently you are unable to edit your sources....but i have heard that it is much more stable than installer