Thank You Customize!!..not

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by marcelcole, Mar 28, 2008.

1. marcelcole

marcelcole New Member

ok so I did all the good stuff with the itouch and got around to installing customize soon after I j'breaked and a couple of the image packs for it, didn't really like anything that was available but I was just messing around anyways just to see how it worked and what-not, so I applyed some of the new things and now customize won't set my ipod music bar back to default, not sure why which is why i'm posting this. I tried uninstalling/installing customize but that did not work, ssh into the itouch and had a throrough look around but could not find anything relating to this so anyone else got any ideas?

i'm on the itouch 1.1.4 j'breaked

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Spartigus

Spartigus New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Download the default image pack like the instructions say to

3. marcelcole

marcelcole New Member

Haha I tried that of course but it did not work, thought it might be permissions so i checked those and it was fine also tried moving between mobile/root but no change
  4. Shade

Shade New Member

did you install summerboard and use the theme customize?

2.0 customize right?
    1 person likes this.
  5. marcelcole

marcelcole New Member

I do have summerboard installed and using the mystique theme with a bit of my own custom art thrown in. I am using the Customize app from "iPod Touched" repo as it as far as I know is the only customize app that will work with the 1.1.4 iPod Touch
  6. marcelcole

marcelcole New Member

I just turned off my ipod for a day now and turned it back on and installed customize from that repo and tried setting the image to default again and lol it worked, i feel in one of those WTF moments. But I dont really care how since it is all nice looking again loll