TF2 not included on disc?

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Xtreme Touch, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Xtreme Touch

Xtreme Touch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I got the orange box for christmas and when i installed it, it only installed Half Life 2. Nothing else. Whenever i try to install team fortress 2 it tells me to download it. Is it supposed to be like that? Why isnt it on the disc? I don't really want to be waiting 5 hours for a game to download thats all...
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    It turns out it was on the disc and i just hate to install it separately from the disc. =)
  2. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

Yeah, the Orange Box should include TF2. I downloaded TF2 when they had it for $9.95 on this one weekend.
  3. mattym

mattym New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    its a Steam game, even if its on the disk youl spend 5 hours downloading updates.
  4. SeeFreaky

SeeFreaky New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I always just downloaded it from steam, even when I had the disc. It's easier to download and install once, than install from disc, download updates, then install again.
  5. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Most of the games on the Orange box will need updating. TF2 in particular has received so many updates that it'll probably take the best part of a day to update on a 1M connection, but it's well worth the wait! I'm lovin' the Soldier's new rocket launcher!