Textfree

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Dash9944, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Dash9944

Dash9944 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Alright. I have sent 2 emails to Pinger but have not received an answer. I have waited for 2 weeks but cannot wait any longer.
    First of all, I tried to get the Textfree to Textfree option to work with my Tracfone. I know that they suck, but according to Pinger, they work. Even after days of waiting, I never received the confirmation code. Has anyone gotten TF to TF to work on their Tracfone?
    Secondly, i tried it out on my friends iPhone just to see how it would work. now, when i try to send him a message, it gets sent right back to me, and he does not get it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, resetting all settings and rebooting. It still does the same thing.
    Does anyone know how to fix either problem? The second one is my bigger one, as I text that friend about 85 times every day

Please Register or Log in to view images

I do not want to rely on Pinger support as they take too slow.
    Thank you,
    Dash9944
  2. Dash9944

Dash9944 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    ok guys, so i fixed the main problem. but now, when my friend replies from his iPhone, it sends me a copy of my text message back along with his reply. this is pretty annoying so if anyone could help me fix it, i would be very thankful.