Text Help anyone!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by motta187, Aug 15, 2010.

1. motta187

motta187 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Okay I got a few text issues that I need some help with.The first being I figured out how to upload my own ringtones into the iphone4.How do I do text ringtnes or you cant I want to have my own custom sounds for when I recive a text.Also is there a way while on the text screen to give it a backround or have my contacts photo be shown while textin them.Thank you for any help
  2. daitem11

daitem11 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i dont have an iphone but browsing around while sshing its under system somewhere i dont remember but theres a folder that says ringtones and under taht ipod and iphone jsut place them under iphone and it should show up there. ull need more info tho this isnt enough
  3. motta187

motta187 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ya the ringtone folder is shown at ring tones.When I go to text sound it doesnt show my ringtone custom folder above reg sounds as it did for me in the iphone standard ringtones.So Im not sure if you are maybe unable to have customs sounds for your text tones
  4. TakenAppleDownAPeg

TakenAppleDownAPeg Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i would assume that the text sounds have to be shorter, they may be in a different folder also.