Testin out a Ipod TOUCH 1ST Gen

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by 209chromatic, Apr 18, 2009.

1. 209chromatic

209chromatic Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I recently won a auction on ebay for a ipod touch 1st Gen (16gb)
    I do not know if it was a good decision.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=180345154593
    I do not know if it was a good move..I am only going to receive the ipod touch...But i also wanted to know what should i check on it to see that everything functions correctly.ANY TIPS

Here is what the seller posted in the ebay auction
    "This iTOUCH is in good condition and works great. Body and screen have some minor scratches but nothing that would affect function. You are bidding on the unit only. Nothing else is included. Shipping and Insurance to 48 States is $10.95

Dear Bidders, we here at Stuff4Cash want to make buying and selling on eBay an easy and pleasurable experience. We understand that buying things online is not the same as buying in a brick-n-mortar store. You can't touch and feel what you are buying. That is why we have a very liberal return policy. We will take back anything you buy from us "no questions asked" and fully refund your winning bid amount if item is returned to us in its original condition within 7 days after delivery. Shipping charges of course are not refundable. Please READ ALL THE DESCRIPTIONS CAREFULLY! Ask questions before you bid! We guarantee all our items to be AS DESCRIBED! Because of the volume of merchandise that we buy and sell, it is in many cases physicaly impossible to check every item. In cases when we were unable to check the item for function, those items will be sold AS IS and this fact will be clearly stated in the auction listing. We ship all our items by UPS Ground within 48 Continental States ONLY. We DO NOT ship to PO Boxes or APO addresses. All items are insured for the amount of the high bid plus the shipping & handling charge. In the event that the item is lost or damaged in transit we will file a claim with a carrier. Once a cliam is approved for payment we will issue a refund of the actual amount paid. No refunds will be issued if carrier does not approve a claim. We reserve the right to cancel bids made by users with ZERO or NEGATIVE Feedback. Users with ZERO or NEGATIVE Feedback MUST Email us for permission to bid. We WILL NOT tolerate DEADBEAT BIDDERS! All DEADBEATS will be reported to eBay. We are here to do business not to play silly games. PLEASE be the same. We will post POSITIVE feedback to all succesfull transactions. Hope you will do the same for us. A few words on the Negative Feedbacks that you see posted to Us. If you read them, you will see that 99% of it has been posted as a retaliation the the Negative Feedback we posted to a DeadBeat Bidder. We are not one of those sellers who are affraid to recieve a Negative Feedback and does not alert other eBayers about a Non-Paying Bidders. We post NEGATIVE FEEDBACK to ALL Non-Payers. And ALL Non-Payers are reported as such to eBay. The other 1% of the Negative Feedbacks are just honest mistakes. We are not perfect but we will gladly correct our mistakes once made aware of them. Happy bidding!!! "
  2. fckinfamous

fckinfamous Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Invalid item?
  3. iZ3RO

iZ3RO Member

Device:
    iPad
    DFU, and if its jailbreakable. Other than that, you are good
  4. 209chromatic

209chromatic Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  5. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Um, it says Invalid Item.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Oh, there we go.
    Ewww, scratched up a ton.

Why not go for an iPod in a better condition?
  6. iZ3RO

iZ3RO Member

Device:
    iPad
    It is invalid because it was won by him, and removed from eBay
  7. 209chromatic

209chromatic Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  8. fckinfamous

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    That iPod Touch is screwed, look at the scratches.
    Plus judging from his description, IMO I wouldn't trust him.
  9. 209chromatic

209chromatic Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i only bought the item because i think it was cheap
    $144
  10. fckinfamous

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    If i sold you a messed up looking car, with no engine, no seats, no mirrors,etc. for $1,000. You would buy it cause its cheap?