Tested and Perfect VNsea guide to access PC on anywhere on the world

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by bruno23, Feb 26, 2008.

1. bruno23

bruno23 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yo watup guys, im from mozambique, yes, it does exist, its near South Africa. I have an ipod touch and i read about this VNsea, i have the program and it is working for me (btw i have a router)......

i can use it when i am at home, i put in my ip and watever as instructed by "paintaball" , and it works great. So today i went to my freinds house and tried to access my PC from his place, thru his wifi and it didnt work

Please Register or Log in to view images

i was like WTF....
    can someone please guide me THOROUGHLY on how to be able to connect anywhere in the world, from my ipod....

i searched dis forum and read about d "using VNsea....anywhere in the world", but i didnt undastand JAK of what was going on.....so please someone, i am begging u. Im like one of the only people in mozambique hu have an ipod touch, so i have no one to discuss wit....so guys please help...

thankx u in anticipation....

really thank u, awesome app if i get it to work full-time
  2. tylobedo

tylobedo Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    this is because your computer isn't hooked up throught his router. your ipod sends signal to your router adn then your router sends the signal to your pc. what i bieleve it ment when it said anywhere in the world is it works for every1. like even people in south africa.