Terminal-vt100 not working in 1.1.4

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by adewey, Apr 7, 2008.

1. adewey

adewey New Member

Ok im on 1.1.4 and i just got almost all of my program working 100% but the only thing that isnt working the it was in 1.1.3 is the terminal command line. in 1.1.4 is keeps on asking me for a username and password, so i entered root and alpine, and obviously that is not it...has this happened to anyone else
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Install-SUID Lib Fix and BSD Subsystem 2.0 Term Fix and you will be good
  3. GrimJoker

GrimJoker New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    K, i got this prob where the term vt-100 app says this everytime i load... "execlp: : Malformed Mach-o file" and then says progress completed and i cant type or do anything in it, and if i try downloading the lib Fix it gives me package download failed or main script execution failed. i need help, i need to ssh! please and thank u
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Well you can use winscp to do it. SUID Lib Fix shouldn't be an issue. You may need to clear your queue and try again. You have to have those installed for it to work and the password is just alpine
  5. wutda

wutda New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Whenever I run Terminal-vt100, I put in login as root, but it won't let me type in a password.
  6. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I don't know what version you have but it does not ask for username. It only asks for a password and you have to have SUID Lib Fix and BSD Subsystem 2.0 Term Fix installed. What version are you running?
  7. GrimJoker

GrimJoker New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hey thx a bunch, i dont kno y it was doin that and being difficult, i was going to chuck my touch against a wall lol, but thx, it works now
  8. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    That's good because I can tell you how to fix the problems that arise from hitting the wall.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Caprica

Caprica New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    I have this problem too & i used Ziphone 3 also, i tried everything & nothing worked. Im just doing restore to 1.1.4 > use ziphone 2.6b to break it instead.
  10. adewey

adewey New Member

I have already done those fixes and they didnt really fix anything for me... i even uninstalled and reinstalled them, no that that really does anything. Any other ideas?