term vt

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by littleman18, Apr 28, 2008.

1. littleman18

littleman18 New Member

i have searched and searched for days so fort i would leave a thread to see if some1 could help me i use to have summerboard working when i typed in a code on term-vt100 and now i cant find it does any1 know
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I'm having a hard time understanding what you are talking about. Can you be more specific? What is the exact problem?
  3. littleman18

littleman18 New Member

ok im am using 1.1.4 and i had to restore thanks to the 'spinning wheel of death'

Please Register or Log in to view images

but im now back on 1.1.4 fully restored and jailbroken with iliberty. but my summerboard and customize is not working even with the fixs and on my old 1.1.4 i put a code into term-vt100 and it worked great do you have a code
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Did you install the symlinks and make the Media folder in /private/var/root/ ? And when you say they aren't working what exactly do you mean?
  5. littleman18

littleman18 New Member

there is already a media file were im ment to put it and summerboard the themes dont show up and in cutomize there are no backup images or anything else i download
  6. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Ok, well the reason Customize doesn't work is because you must not have the symlinks done but you still haven't answered that question. Most likely the themes for Summberboard is a permissions issue with the particular theme you downloaded. Neither one requires you to use term-vt100. Hopefully you have installed SUID Lib Fix along with other needed files and use BossTool to move fonts, rinftones, and apps.

i h acks.us/index.xml take the spaces out between the i h and a when you enter it

Add that source and refresh, then install the Symlink Fix 1

There are also SMB Theme or SUmmerboard Theme fixes in the installer when you are done that will change the permissions for you.
  7. littleman18

littleman18 New Member

thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images