ter-vt100 problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by shortguy088, Mar 18, 2008.

1. shortguy088

shortguy088 New Member

it keps coming up saying password and it wont let me type anything.but when i press enter it says login incorrect and then it skips a line and says login and i tried typing root for the login but when you press enter again it jsut goes back to password on a new line and you cant type anything again. i have tried to uninstall it and to reset the permissions to 755 but nothing. any fixes/ suggestions?
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    SUID Lib Fix and BSD Subsystem 2.0 Term Fix
  3. vesperance

vesperance New Member

thank you jpga i too had the same question also I searched before posting question! see im not that bad!
  4. madrigal77

madrigal77 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I am having problems even installing it. It comes up as an untrusted source. When I try and install, it just says "error. package download failed".

Also, I don't seem to have BSD Subsystem 2.0 Term Fix anywhere in installer.

Any help would be appreciated.
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    BSD Subsystem should have been the first thing you installed! Without it you aren't going to be able to do much. Install Community Sources in the installer and refresh. After that you will see all the things you need.
  6. madrigal77

madrigal77 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It worked once I installed Community Sources. Thanks a lot

Please Register or Log in to view images