telling me wrong password!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by niicole, Sep 8, 2010.

1. niicole

niicole New Member

I just updated the software on my iTouch last night. This morning I opened my app store to get a new game, and it asked for my username and password, I entered the one I always used before I updated the software, but now it's telling me the password is incorrect!

I went through the whole "forgot my password" thing. It gave me the option to email the password, or answer the security question.
    I went with the question, it asked me to enter my birthday, which I did and pressed NEXT, but nothing happened...
    so I went back and choose to send it to my email, and i still haven't received an email...

what is going on?! how do i get my username and password back!?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Try your details in iTunes, if that doesn't work, go through the forgot password thing in iTunes itself
  3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

mine is saying that too.. normal ipod and 4.1 update but why would it even ask me if its for the newer ipod I wonder? tried several times and its not a new thing of mine. maybe it wants us to reregister? pfft so annoying also my icons have large gaps between them after the first screen and then more icons at the end. and no way to align them cause they keep switching places instead.. oh well hope I can use my password again someday ffs!!
  4. picklejw

picklejw Member

Device:
    iPad
    I know I have had problems with card type and stuff like that. From what I read this is Apple's way of perventing identity theft or other people hacking into your accounts, if you do what my dad did and shared his account login with me so I could get a app he bought, it will lock you out. Apple has had push server issues and iTunes account issues lately... wonder whats up. Not to mention leaks of new apple products.